How time flies by, in 2013 Union local 27 workers and WWL Baltimore signed a collective bargain agreement. By 2017 it would have been 4 years since the contract was signed. A lot has happened since that event and many questions continue to linger.Unionization is A Right! Not a Privilege!
How does WWL (Wallenius Wilhemsen Logistics) workers move forward?
What are the issues bothering you at work?
What changes would you like to see happen in the next contract?
How would you grade union local 27's performance in the last 3 years?
Are you in support of retaining the union local 27 beyond 2017?
Do you feel targeted by your supervisor, HR, or Managers?
Are you picked upon or bullied by co-workers and or management?
What are your workplace safety concern?
Are you discriminated upon with positions based on race, gender, ethnicity or religion?Not speaking out causes the next worker to suffer more discriminatory humiliation than you did.
This topic is open to all WWL ( Wallenius Wilhemsen Logistics ) workers worldwide including workers in USA, Dubai, Thailand, China, Norway, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Portugal, South Africa, Sweden, Hong Kong, Macau, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, ...etc
Please drop your reply without including your personal name!! together you can create the work environment you wish for!
Also take sometime to visit Wallenius Wilhemsen Logistics's website 2WGLOBAL.comWhat to do if you are targeted, discriminated against and unjustly treated
If you notice you are been targeted by any Supervisor, HR or Manager.
1. Write and date the situation as vividly as you can remember, noting any staff and or co-worker present at the time.
2. Share it online on workersrally.com and request legal review and representation in your country.
3. Share the situation with trusted colleges.
4. Report to labor dept of country where you work.What to do if you are given a CA (Corrective Action)
Do not sign any document presented to you by your supervisor, simply because!
1. It is your right not to do so.
2. You do not have the legal mind to read and understand and interpret legal contents subject to interpretation that's the duty of a lawyer.
3. All CA signed directly implicates you even though your supervisor might try to down play it.
4. Tell your supervisor you need a copy to have your lawyer review it before signing, workersrally.com will be happy to review it on your behalf free of charge.
5. Do not comply with your union representative if he/she encourages you to sign a CA or termination letter, it is simply wrong for anyone to encourage you to sign a document after you have given reasons for not signing.
6. CA's (Corrective Actions) are paper trail a company require to terminate you without having to bear responsibility for their actions, if you decide to sue the company for wrongful dismissal in future, your signature on a CA's means the company has no case to answer and you loose your case upon arrival.
7. Depending on the nature of the case, signing a CA might prevent you from receiving unemployment benefits.
8. No matter how right or wrong you might be, not signing is your better stand.
If you need to speak to a lawyer in your country to review your case Workers Rally
shall assist you with a lawyer through its global reach associates. Send an Email to Contact@workersrally.com